Expert procurement, saving you the hassle.
The most important role of an IT Manager is to correctly specify the IT Services needed in a business. In addition to this internal purchasing, our procurement team expertly matches the correct solutions to your requirements. Your business can take advantage of the strong supplier and partner relationships that we’ve developed over the years with vendors such as Microsoft and HP.
We guarantee competitive pricing on IT hardware, software and services. We act as a single point of contact for all vendors and suppliers ensuring that we deliver maximum value for our clients.
We provide a solution for the complexity of capital and operational expenditure and are happy to hook into any Purchase Order processes you may have.
Computer Geeks supplies:
- End-user devices (desktops, laptops, VOIP phones, headsets, peripherals and printers)
- Servers & storage solutions
- Software licenses for products and services (Microsoft and non-Microsoft).
- 3rd-party licenses for line-of-business applications (e.g. backup, antivirus, security and office software).
- Peripherals, ink + toners, components, retail cables (i.e. with connectors already terminated), and any infrastructure required to run an office.
- Warranties, 3rd-party IT service agreements (e.g. HP server service packs).
- Hosted platforms (e.g. Microsoft 365, Hosted Exchange, Web Hosting, Google Apps for Work).
- SSL certificates, domain names, and all related web products and services.