What are the threats for Microsoft 365?
When you’re using Microsoft in the office or for remote work, there are lots of different risks to be aware of. Without the right protection, you could be at risk of attacks and other threats, such as:
• Malicious links in email messages (including spam)
• Phishing emails looking to get a user name or password off an employee
• The installation of malware apps on organisation devices
These issues can have a range of knock-on effect for organisations like yours:
• Unauthorised access to sensitive information like customer data
• Loss of vital resources such as data, documentation and other shared content
• A breach of regulatory requirements, causing a serious headache for management and even fines
• Business email compromise, including a loss of access by employees or access by an unauthorised user
Don’t cut corners with protection
To keep your resources and customer data secure, it’s vital to take the appropriate actions. The first step is protection with the right security systems in place for your applications and collaboration tools.
Next is the response, such as backup and granular recovery for Office 365, Sharepoint and beyond. This allows you to restore data from a specific date to ensure nothing is lost in the event of a breach.Find out more about Geeks Protect for 365 now!
Key benefits of Geeks Protect for 365
• Microsoft 365 backup for cloud apps
Defend yourself against data loss including emails, files and Teams data with our dedicated backups for Microsoft 365. With encrypted backups taken three times per day and stored in a UK data centre, we can quickly restore your data when you need it.
• Multi-factor authentication for phishing attacks
Your Microsoft 365 account is 99.9% less likely to be compromised if you use multi-factor authentication, an additional layer of security that protects your accounts against phishing and password attacks.
• Advanced email security for data protection
With 94% of malware being delivered by email, our advanced email security significantly reduces the likelihood of your company being impacted. By scanning web links and attachments to detect and defend against malicious content, this service safeguards your users and business from malware while also providing a defence against phishing and impersonation attacks.
• Microsoft Teams, OneDrive and beyond
Microsoft offers a vast array of tools for tools for business accounts. That extends from Microsoft Teams and Office 365 to Exchange, online storage and other services. Rest assured, we’ll provide the anti-phishing protection and data-loss prevention you need across your Microsoft accounts to minimise security threats and provide complete security.