Client Account Manager
We are looking for a Client Account Manager to join our Managed Service Provider (MSP) based in Bristol.
To unleash the potential of every business
We’re on a mission to make every single second you spend with technology valuable, secure and stress-free.
- Total Commitment – We always do the right thing. Leaving no stone unturned, we deliver high-quality outcomes with dedication and consistency.
- Always Curious – We have a passion for learning. Committing to continuous improvement in our pursuit of mastery.
- Achieve Together – We are personable. Working with humility and dedication, we succeed as a team.
Our value proposition
For ambitious business owners who need a consistently great IT experience. Computer Geeks’ modern solutions readily solve their clients’ IT challenges, save time, and enable the achievement of their business goals.
As a Managed Service Provider (MSP), Computer Geeks are a Microsoft-aligned IT services provider.
Our solutions include
- Service Desk Solutions
- IT Support
- IT Hardware & Software
- Server Solutions
- Server Replacement
- Network Design
- Infrastructure Upgrades
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Solutions
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Teams Calling
- Intune and Endpoint Management
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Cyber Essentials+
- Managed Firewalls
- Threat Management & EDR
Who are you?
- At least 2 years of experience in account management or similar role, ideally within an MSP.
- Demonstrable experience delivering excellent customer service and managing client accounts.
- Knowledge of best practice for IT service management.
- Ability to define and deliver an IT roadmap for client accounts.
- Ability to ‘manage up’ and cultivate the best working relationship with those around and senior to you.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- A friendly team player with leadership qualities to match and enhance our culture.
- Able to think commercially about how to grow and retain client account recurring revenue.
- An ambition to grow the team and as an individual as the business progresses in the coming months and years.
BACK TO JOBS