How IT Consultancy can increase productivity
IT Consultancy: how can it increase productivity?
IT is a vital aspect of any business; it aids the way the business develops and grows. The problem is that you have many conflicting business priorities to deal with, so you risk losing focus on providing an optimised IT resource. This is why it makes sense to outsource your IT networks, by working with a reliable partner. Working with Computer Geeks means that you can benefit from expertise with your IT planning and the day-to-day running of your systems can be managed. This means that any potential issues can be identified and resolved, before they lead to major problems.
Five benefits you get from a partnership with Computer Geeks
- Benefit from an IT project team with many years expert experience and stay on top of industry best practices.
- Establish clearly defined and agreed Service Level Agreement’s for your peace of mind.
- IT Staff absence, holiday and illness are no longer your responsibility.
- Control and reduce your IT costs – predict monthly costs to keep to a visible budget.
- Avoid playing continuous catch up with the break/fix model and move to a managed service to prevent issues and reduce business downtime.
In order to keep up with your competitors, you have to ensure that your business runs efficiently. This is especially important for small and medium-sized businesses where there are fewer resources than are present in large companies. Outsourcing your IT, by making use of network technology, is an excellent way of improving efficiency.
Why outsourcing IT is such a good idea:
- A secure, fast and efficient network, which means that your employees can access data effectively, giving you the edge over competitors.
- Access to virtual private networks (VPNs) which means that your employees can access your network no matter where they are based; even if they are working from home.
- Ability to meet security and speed stipulations when you need to work digitally with your partners.
- Ensuring that all stakeholders work seamlessly together by enabling access to joint areas such as the use of calendars and the use of video conferencing facilities.
- Enabling the use of one phone number for all employees, when they answer using a different device. Using a networked system makes it less likely that valuable calls will be missed. This type of system also means that employees can access emails and faxes from any location.
- Making customer communication more effective. Linking a network phone system with a customer relationship management (CRM) system means that the current records of a customer can be displayed on an employee’s computer screen when they answer a call from that customer.
- Using technology to enable the use of video calls and webinars to reduce the amount of time that managers and employees have to spend travelling. This releases valuable time to be spent managing workloads and running the business.
- Releasing IT teams to complete other areas of work, instead of having to manage the network.
- Improving the work experience for employees. Working with a system that is slow or unresponsive can be demoralising for employees, especially if customers become annoyed in the process. Providing a fast and effective network can help with employee retention and satisfaction.
- Avoiding disruption that can result from systems enhancements and changes. Upgrading a system can be very disruptive for a business. Working with a managed services provider such as Computer Geeks helps you to define your long-term plans and make seamless changes along the way.
Your business can achieve the IT excellence that it’s looking for, by working with the team of experts at Computer Geeks. The team has worked with a variety of UK businesses over the last ten years. It’s this experience that it will bring from its Bristol offices to your business; to create the bespoke IT solution that you are looking for. Computer Geeks provides expertise in cloud migration, virtualisation, managed IT services and systems integration. You can discuss your current IT processes with us and we will advise you about what provision you may need. Working with us, you can develop an IT strategy that can support your business, today and in the future. This means that you can keep up with any changes in IT that may occur, helping your business to remain competitive. Contact the team on 0117 325 0370 and we will speak to you about how we can support the growth of your business by partnering with you to provide an IT solution you can rely on.