Black Friday deals on Digital Displays can transform your business
What Black Friday could do for your business
This Friday, the so called ‘Black Friday’ will hit and it will mark the start of a huge shopping spree which sees people all over the world getting discounted products as retailer’s slash prices. Shops’ prices will plummet for 24 hours in an attempt to get people splashing the cash in the run-up to Christmas.
As a business you may want to consider taking advantage of the Black Friday deals to be had out there, especially if you’re considering an office refurbishment or office move in 2018, and use this as an opportunity to bring digital displays into your office space and working environment.
So, what are Digital Displays?
Digital displays use technologies such as LCD, LED and Projection to display content such as digital images, video, streaming media, web pages, weather data, restaurant menu, or text.
How can Digital Displays help your business?
Digital displays can enable your company to communicate in a visual and professional way both with your customers and your colleagues.
- Showcase your company credentials on a digital display in an office entrance lobby
- Play a company video on repeat at a high-end event or conference
- Enhance your meeting or conference room facility by connecting to Skype for business and Video Conferencing
Benefits of Digital Displays:
- It’s impressive. Digital displays attract attention and it’s a great way to entice customers.
- Digital displays allow you to generate money from advertisers, especially for places such as large shopping centres.
- It helps to engage customers at the point of sale.
- Digital displays can be used as a tool to interact with your customers. This can act as an extra sales person or customer service rep when everyone else is busy – think of it as an entertainment medium whilst customers are waiting to be served.
- You’re in control of what is displayed. You have the ability to show and change relevant information depending on when is best for you
- Digital displays make the atmosphere much livelier, and they look attractive.
- Digital displays are a great way to help out your marketing team as it allows you to effectively and efficiently communicate messages with your customers and your employees.
- You can display anything you choose to. From news channels to twitter feeds, photographs to advertisements – the list is endless. You can put everything you need onto the same screen, at the same time.
Computer Geeks recently installed two Samsung LED TVs with Intel NUC powered by Intel Compute Stick Micro PCs in our own offices managed in the same way as any other workstation. It’s enabled us to showcase our company credentials and has significantly enhanced our meeting room facilities for both our own internal meetings and external meetings with clients.
How we can help:
So, whether you’re considering a digital display for an entrance lobby, playing a company video on repeat, powered by a lightweight micro PC, or a fully-featured and high powered NUC Micro-PC driving a high-end, 50” conference room PC connected to Skype for Business for Video Conferencing, Computer Geeks has the ideal solution available.
We’d like to invite you to an exclusive one-hour free strategic consultation (worth £150) with the team here at Computer Geeks who would like to help your business or organization create an IT roadmap for the future. Whether your concerns are with digital displays, GDPR, expansion for the future, migrating to the Cloud, Cyber Security, software upgrades, new website or app development, you can sit down with our experts in each area who will ensure that you are informed of the best options available for your business. Contact us today on 0117 325 0370 to make your appointment with us and find out how we can help your business with its IT requirements.