We are looking to bring in a friendly and upbeat IT Analyst to join our rapidly growing Resolutions team. You will be joining an ambitious and growing team of 15 where your role will be a significant contribution to our future success.
In this role you will be part of the Resolutions team, primarily working in the Incident Response Team.
Package: 23 days holiday plus your birthday off. Flexible work-from-home policies. Pension, Health cash plan, Life insurance, Cyclescheme, Techscheme, drinks fridge & great coffee in the office.
- Answer incoming calls from Computer Geeks clients
- Assist with triaging of incidents logging all information in our Service Desk PSA system
- Provide frontline analysis via phone, email or remote support
- Provide updates and escalation notes to Senior analysts
- Complete backup checks and resolve proactive alerts
- 1 – 2 years’ experience support users
- Excellent communication
- Typing speed of >60 WPM with excellent spelling and grammar
- The ability to translate IT to English
- Drive to deliver a Human customer experience
- A hard-working individual who loves being part of a team and learning new skills
- Pride in delivering excellent service to clients
- A desire to continually improve
- Experience working in an MSP
- Evidence of an interest in higher learning, for example courses or certifications in:
- Microsoft MTA or MCP
- Comptia A+. N+ or S+
- IT-related undergraduate degree
Candidates should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgBACK TO JOBS