Penstripe provide high quality planners, diaries and notebooks for students, teachers, and the sporting and corporate worlds. Their bespoke designs enable customers to dramatically improve their planning and organisation. Penstripe have a reputation for efficiency, and ‘hitting the spot every time.’
We first worked with Penstripe to develop an awesome new website, and were lucky enough to be called back later on to help with their IT. Penstripe had a problem with their email server. A hardware failure on their server, combined with a warranty fail had a big impact on the company. Frustrated with the service they were getting, they decided to swap to an IT provider they could trust.
What we did
Computer Geeks migrated the email server from self-hosted Exchange to a Office 365 hosted Exchange server. We also provided a data backup system, which was later migrated to the Cloud. This was so successful, that we ended up providing a range of services to Penstripe, including:
- Remote IT support for team – covering data security, hardware and software
- Proactive support and monitoring of the servers 24/7
- Two new separate servers, separate domain controllers and file servers
- All virtual servers backed up on premise and off-site
- Changed telephone system, providing separate IP system hosted virtually
- All call issues and hosting dealt with and paid for by us
- Arranged install of new Wifi connection
In 2015, Penstripe experienced a flood at their premises and have moved offices three times since. We were on hand to support setting up a temporary office, enabling Penstripe to act fast during a crisis. We sent our team to oversee the second move, including server upgrades. By being on hand to make sure things worked, we could ensure nothing was damaged. Penstripe have moved twice since this, and we’ve been there throughout to support them.
- Consistent crisis support, and consultancy to provide a robust solution
- Proactive with ongoing security and data
- Staff can get help when they need it, without relying on senior management
- Take company’s long term goals into account
- Customers not affected by any IT problems
- Servers backed up, providing peace of mind
- Assisted business owner through very tough time
- Personalised service
Computer Geeks are prepared to listen to what you are trying to achieve before they offer you a solution. They’re highly skilled and very competent at what they do. They’re also progressive and up-to-date with technology. Our relationship with them has been very close, and it’s been great to watch them grow. Nick and James are available whenever I need them, which is vital when the chips are down. Would definitely recommend them.
When you need them, they’re there.
IT, taken care of. Get in touch today.BACK TO CASE STUDIES